Table of Contents
This folder is used for holding information regarding the app development project + resources for lesson plans over cs/finance.
This folder is used for Leaf organization information. Holds resources on contact information, event planning, organization budgets/fundraising, and access to our media. Also has all our google forms.
This folder is used for keeping all our our meeting notes and member updates. Meant as a record of our progress/ideas.
Useful Direct Folder Links
The template used for event planning. Used by Media/Events head to plan event tasks and Secretary to take notes.
The template used for planning out fundraising events. Used by treasurer to create tasks for fundraisers.
Every week after the planned Friday event: Officer meeting at 4:30pm
Vice President leads meeting + takes notes HERE
- Secretary leads talk about what should be included in weekly update
- Secretary will send out in email form and update website
- Event/Media head leads talk about upcoming events
- Giving out tasks for events and brainstorming
- Take notes in the event document made for whichever event
- Treasurer leads talk about upcoming fundraisers
- Giving out tasks for fundraiser and brainstorming
- Take notes in the fundraising document made for whichever fundraiser
- App Dev Lead discusses project updates
- President discusses any other topics necessary
- As a group plan the early week Officer Meting
Time/date decided at previous Friday meeting
Meeting agenda created by Vice President HERE
Secretary taking meeting notes in same document
Event/Media head prepares event planning document HERE
The planning document should be filled out completely before the Friday officer meeting at least a week before the event itself
- Planning document finished
- Reserve the space
- Smaller events use EIEP room: https://uic.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_08HtyG2qRfak9f0
- Larger events use ERF room: ask Elsa to reserve
- Poster created
- Send out information (depending on how much you want to advertise the event)
- Ask Elsa to send out email about event (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Post on instagram
- Be on the weekly engineering events email
- Send submission to https://go.uic.edu/EngStudentOrgNL before Sunday 5pm
- Be on honors college announcements
- Send submission to https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/1662664 at least 3-5 days before you want it to be announced
- Ask WiCS to give a shoutout
- Email their VP Darlene (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put up posters
- Buy everything necessary for the event