Leaf Mission Statement
Beginning a movement to bring women into the investment and finance sphere through providing project opportunities to students
Weekly member events/meetings: FRIDAYS 3:30-4:30PM
Weekly recap officers meetings: FRIDAYS 4:30-5:30PM (after member event)
Weekly discord officer planning meeting: TUESDAYS 5:00-6:00PM
Role: Leader of Organization
- The president will have the responsibility of leading the direction of the organization and pushing the expansion of the project.
- The president will have access to the campus organization funds and must approve all purchases. They will work with the treasurer to develop a budget and plan fundraising details.
- The president will have the authority of establishing and changing the duties of the officers in the best interest of the organization. They are responsible for giving out tasks and keeping members accountable.
Role: Right hand man of president
- The vice president will lead all general body meetings and address member concerns.
- The vice president will take on any tasks or duties that the president needs assistance on. They will be in close communication with the president and provide insight. All emails sent by the president or vice president in relation to the organization should be shared with each other.
- The vice president is responsible for delegating tasks to the rest of the officers and members of the organization.
Role: Right hand man of all officers and liaison within the organization
- The secretary is responsible for taking meeting notes at the general body meetings.
- The secretary is responsible for working with the vice president to create a weekly update to send to faculty members as well as general members, including updating the organization history on the organization website.
- The secretary will assist other officers in projects such as fundraising, event planning, and research.
Role: Funds Management
- The treasurer is responsible for managing the campus organization funds and recording all financial transactions.
- The treasurer is responsible for working with the president to create an annual budget and monitor it throughout their term and will work with the Media and Events Head to organize fundraising events.
- The treasurer has the ability to purchase supplies and distribute funds to members, with the approval of the president.
Role: Leader for Event planning and Social Media Manager
- The Media and Events Head will be responsible for event planning, organization orders, room reservations, and leading events.
- The Media and Events Head is responsible for leading new member recruitment.
- The Media and Events Head is responsible for brainstorming and planning organization exposure such as reaching out to other UIC organizations, faculty members, or outside organizations. All emails sent regarding the organization should be BCC’d to the president and vice president.
This folder holds meeting notes between you and the officers as well as any updates that we make for you.